Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour...Or on My Blog????

After years of reading chic lit books based on Blogs (short for Web Logs for those less internet savvy) and after envying a couple of girlfriend's (and even one ex boyfriend's) attempt at writing their own, I thought why not, of course I could try writing a blog....whether or not anyone is even interested in what I have to say on here, this is probably just a less invasive way of getting my thoughts out rather than having to pester people with my verbal dribble all day and all night..at least this is a avenue for you all to decide if and when you want to know what I have to say, and add your own input if so desired.

I cannot say what genre or topic will be mostly covered here, as I do find it rather hard to pigeon hole my interests, style or generally what I tend to muse on, however I can say it will be honest, frank, open and probably sometimes heartfelt.

Anyway, please be patient with me as I learn the new world of "The Blogger" and learn how to post (and take) photos and pictures and once I have something worth commenting on, then please feel free to give me some feedback via the comments section!!!

Girl on Tour

2 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

An intensly well versed 'Day-in-the-life' Blogger meets a person whos life is worth reading about. The consequence? A riveting insight to the life of the Girl who tours and the woman who talk about it! xxx

Masey said...

Looking forward to what you come up with you little jet-setter!!

Welcome to the Blog community my dear! ;)