Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am back!!!!!

Welcome back! I am just about ready to head to Heathrow for my return flight home care of Gulf Air at the culmination of my AMAZING holiday and seriously, WOW, it has been a life changing experience which I am just itching to share with you all very soon. Having had such a full program over the last 2 plus weeks and spending most of that in a country with limited internet and NO mobile coverage (which was actually quite refreshing mind you) I have slipped with my updates, but rest assured it will be worth it, so please stay tuned over the next few days.....I can't wait to catch up again with all of you too!




4 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Kristen's Raw said...

TELL TELL TELL!!!!!

Love you!
Kristen

Kristen's Raw said...

TELL TELL TELL!!!!!

Love you!
Kristen

Liv Bambola said...

I knew my life was missing it's spice! How ARE you? Can't wait to hear all your stories.

&& Just to welcome you back, I've tagged you in my latest blog =)

Bambola x

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to chat.