Monday, February 2, 2009

So You Want to Be a Flight Attendant Part II

Whilst I collate all your questions, emails and advice requests into a blog friendly post, rest assured I am doing what GirlonTour does best and am TRAVELLING. Stay tuned for some upcoming awesome posts on new takes on previous destinations and a new country I will be visiting for the first time in 2 days time. All whilst dealing with some major chaos in London as we experience some crazy heavy blizzards which have made almost the eternally busy city as quiet as a ghost town....very unusual indeed. Stay tuned!



3 readers decided to share their thoughts:

The Flying Pinto said...

Check out my post...http://www.theflyingpinto.com/2009/01/so-you-want-to-be-flight-attendant.html

It says it all: )

Becka Robinson said...

Can't wait! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I did not have internet in my flat since I got to Dubai so I have not had the opportunity to read a lot of posts. Now, I am back so I look forward to read your posts again.

take care
Carine