Thursday, February 26, 2009

Koala Drinking Water - I Love This Clip

No doubt you have all heard enough about the bushfires in Australia of late, but I just wanted to share with you something a little more warm and fuzzy. Forgive me if I am late to share this with you all, I do find news does come to me a little later in this part of the world. It is heartening to see something so lovely come out of something so destructive.

Enjoy this clip. I did.

PS the quality is not the greatest and I did just love hearing the Aussie accents!






3 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Liv Bambola said...

OHHHHHH!!! That's so adorable!! That really did warm my heart & I can't stop smiling.

Koala's have to be the cutest Aussie animal... oh bless :)

Bambola xx

Kristen's Raw said...

That is so precious!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Becka Robinson said...

I saw that too! Oh it's so cute.