Friday, April 24, 2009

The Other Woman

I am HOME SWEET HOME (Australia) for the next week or so, and it is so wonderful to be back. I think it is the simple things you realise you miss and then appreciate when you have the chance to come home after many years away (like the blue skies, friendly sales assistants, familiar shopping haunts and non existent traffic jams), not to mention the catch up with family and friends.

This trip has been solo however, with PPP left back in the Middle East, but he doesn't seem too disappointed with another lady to steal his affections whilst I am gone. I don't mind although I have warned, she will be kicked to the curb on my return. His response: "Careful, she has a nasty growl."

Introducing Miss Davidson, Harley to be precise. Gives my little 2 stroke scooter a run for it's money.

I am looking forward to getting back to have my turn on her back and after speaking with a friend about her and her partner's Harley trip around Europe a few years back, I cannot help but day dream about our upcoming trip to Italy and how being on the back of one of these could make it very unique, albeit the lack of luggage space.

First things first however. I need to get a hotter helmet than this one!

Photobucket





5 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Traytable said...

Pity about the helmet, but your top is cute! =D

Liv Bambola said...

Haha! Love the helmet!

& at least you know that Ms Davidson will be kicked to the curb once you get back!

Enjoy being in Aus!!! =) x

Nice to see you in the blog world again

rinusrunning said...

Nice to be home and nice pics.
Have a good time.
Rinus.
www.rinusrunning.punt.nl

Girl on Tour said...

Thanks TT! Not one of my favourites, but thanks for noticing!

Oh Bambola, I have missed blogging just cannot believe how busy I have been this year!

Thanks for stopping by Rinus :D

Kristen's Raw said...

You are so funny SS! AND, you're a major hottie puhh-tottie!!!

Hugs,
Kristen