Monday, April 13, 2009

How Flight Attendants Make Their Day (and Yours) More Enjoyable

This is brilliant! Wish I had this on my Continental Flight from Houston to Savannah couple of weeks ago. Also better than the toilet paper game that used to get played to death on my longer flights on my previous airline. But I used to like introducing the crew as 'Candy, Mandy, Sandy and I'M RANDY' (groan!). Still hearing that one Sky High Boy?????

Enjoy!





5 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Liv Bambola said...

That's brilliant!! I hope I get Air Stewards that entertaining on my next flight!!

=)

xx

Sky High Boy said...

lol! I Love the toilet paper race! A bit of a mess to clean up, but fun nonetheless!
I like the game where we get on all fours and crawl through the cabin on red-eyes and see how many guests actually notices us! lol! fascinating stuff
... Haven't heard that PA before! I get the, "we pride ourselves with having gorgeous cabin crew but unfortunately they've called in sick today so today you have .... " quite often!

Fida said...

Fabulous. I had a similar experience recently on a Westjet flight in Canada. Some of you are brilliant entertainers!

Ingrid said...

Every time I see this vid, I love it even more.

Star Villanueva said...

Hi, nice posts, Thanks for sharing.. I added your link to my blog. I hope you dont mind... =)

http://starvillanueva.livejournal.com