Friday, May 1, 2009

An Oldie But A Goodie - I Still Call Australia Home II






This song always gives me goose bumps and even more so with my impending trip back home to the sand land, so I thought it was more than appropriate to share with you. I will never tire of watching it (there are many versions if you haven't seen them check them out on You Tube). Most Aussies away from home would surely relate.

Do I have to go back?????

Edit: Quick Cleanse detox has been delayed due to social obligations I couldn't help but enjoy whilst home. Take II next week; yes I am human!

2 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Liv Bambola said...

My mum always gets tears in her eyes at this song & I get the goosebumps too.

I will always cal Australia home, we are such a blessed country =)

P.S. Yes, I'm EXTREMELY excited about trip!! It will come around so fast! Just have to save like crazy!

Good tights are best from Myer I think. Although you might be able to k=find some nice & reasonably priced ones at Target, I haven't looked there, I probably should!

Seabee said...

If you want goosebumps listen to Noel Watson sing Waltzing Matilda - there's a bit of it here.