Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My new Bloggy blog


I have a new (ish) blog. It has been months in the making but I can finally launch it and I am really excited.

As each day has become more Raw Food focused, I thought it best to make a new blog dedicated just to it! I have quite a bit in store and so much has been happening with regards to this, so if you are at all interested in your health, and want to find out what the hype is with this Raw business...pop on over here:

www.girlonraw.com

I will still be maintaining this blog, as of course I am still doing plenty of travel, but come on over and check out what I have going on over here too!!!

Look forward to seeing ya!!!

2 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Ingrid said...

Congratulation on your new "raw" inspired blog! How exciting. :-) I tried to visit but got an error message. Will try again another time.

The Flying Pinto said...

I am excited to read your new blog!! I also got the error message...can't wait, as I am venturing into a healthier lifestyle myself..could use your tips: )