Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Travelling Raw





About a year old, this article I found online is a great incentive for me to keep it 'raw' when travelling which is mostly a challenge for me. It offers great hints and tips on how to remain on track for those of you who are budding raw foodist's and those of who have been raw for sometime but would like to know how to keep it together whilst travelling. The toughest bit.

Also another great article here by Princess Superstar on one of my favourite RAW dedicated websites where you can also become a member of their social network Give it To Me Raw and connect with like minded individuals. Dhrumil Purohit is the man behind both sites and a very cool raw food advocate at that. Every so often they feature a My Way segment (one of my favourite bloggers from Perth, Casey Thomas was also featured here recently) which encourages the writer to detail their week and include their diet information.

Princess Superstar is most reknown for this club beat (oh how I love it! Takes me back to Ibiza clubbing last year!) and I love her honesty in her journal (she broke a few times, but man, didn't she pay for it!). I also love her tips on how to stick by her 'rawness' although she travels so much; almost as much as me.

1 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Casey Lorraine Thomas said...

Thanks for the mention darling! Hope your raw experiment is going superbly :)