Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful Short Film

I've just moved house and in the midst of this silly season I will be back on track shortly with much to post about....

In the meantime enjoy this short film. I've watched it 3 times already....let me know if you love it as much!




Photobucket

10 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Carla said...

It's breathtakingly beautiful. I had to watch it three times. I might have to borrow it...it deserves to be shared. I'll give you credit for finding it though. Thanks for the gem.

Kristen's Raw said...

Yes, beautiful indeed. I love the piano.

Happy Holidays,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful film.

Liv Bambola said...

I'm yet to watch it... I will though. I swear.

Where have you moved? Still in the ME?

Thanks for sticking around for the last 200 posts :) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am saleel. recently i have visited your site. I was added your blog to my blogroll.
HOpe you are busy. Please add my blog to your blogroll.

Anonymous said...

I like the piano and the images, it is touching, very moving. The music is beautiful.

Blondie said...

Lovely, lovely film! Thanks for that!

Becka Robinson said...

So sweet!

Fida said...

This is almost too much to watch! There's so much emotion - the music is beyond. I love it, love it!
You have a wonderful Christmas, moving girl - I hope you can get some rest between the years.
Cheers, Fida

Anonymous said...

I too love this film. I think i will be watching it a few more times and passing it on.