Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sorry...my domain is having teething problems...

Apologies if you have been trying to access my blog over the last few days and have had no luck. Things should all be rectified now and you should have no problems coming to pay me a visit......

Now what kind of tea would you like...I have green with mint, chai, cammomile, some fruit infused..........

4 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Sky High Boy said...

Lol you're so cute! And thanks for the email, I shall look into it but I'm probably worst than you when it comes to things like this!

And I'll have a chai, thanks!

Fida said...

I'd love a Chai right now, please.
BTW, I can't see the picuter you posted - don't know if it's on my side or yours.

Anonymous said...

I'd actually really love a cup of earl grey right now, which is strange at this time in the morning as I usually drink it to relax at night!

Girl on Tour said...

Oooh Chai and Tea all around...who's hosting the next cuppa? ;)