Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just in time for your New Year Resolutions - Mind Movie



After speaking with my girlfriend B, who incidentally has just left her commercial airline in Dubai to come work and play with me next month, she sent me a link to this 'Mind Movie' she watches everyday. You can either watch one already made or even make your own with all the things you want in your life....apparently it only works if watch it everyday. Just an extension of doing your own visualisation for what you do want in your life and forget even thinking about what you don't want. I love this stuff! Could really be helpful in your resolutions or goals for next year. I watched it today before I left the house for the gym, and my workout was the best I had done in ages. Plus everything else just seemed to flow so well for the rest of the day. And it isn't even over yet! Think I might make one of my own with my goals for 2009





3 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Fida said...

Manifestation is a wonderful thing! Do you know Esther and Jerry Hicks's "Ask and It Is Given?" Though they work with a box instead of images.
May only the best, and that what you want, come your way in 2009.
Love, Fida

Carla said...

I love this. It's about remembering daily to get in the right mindset for our own personal success, whatever that may be. Would love to see your mind movie when you get it made. I'm sure you have great things in store.

Anonymous said...

Mind movies are such a great idea. Love it!