Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Will Miss You Bronnie xxxx


Just a small tribute to my friend and earth angel Bronwyn McLennan whom I met in my banking days years ago. She unfortunately passed away suddenly last week in Australia from an unknown virus at age 34. She will be remembered by everyone who had the pleasure to have her in their life for however long they were blessed, for her vibrant and always positive attitude, happy go lucky demeanour, who always gave EVERYONE the time of day, colourful dress sense and amazing amazing aura! She was a lovely lady, that I had not seen in years, but kept in regular contact with me online in recent times. I am saddened to not be able to attend her funeral in Australia this morning, but my thoughts and heart are certainly with her 3 children, husband Michel and her brother Angus, sister Amanda and mother Nita.

We will miss you Bronnie! You lit up so many lives.


4 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Perri said...

That is awful. I hate hearing about things like that. It is even more heartbreaking when they can't explain what happened! I will say a prayer for her and you R.
Lots of love and light - Pez

GirlonTour said...

Thanks Pez. Yes it is very sad and makes me realise how much I never said to her that wish I had. I am sure her family feels that even more so. Life really is precious and so are the people that cross our paths. I am I am sure Bronnie's family thank you for you thoughts!x

Kristen's Raw said...

Gosh, that is so sad. Sorry about this loss.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible. So sad when people are so young. I'm sorry about your friend. I'm sure she knew you cared, take care of yourself x