Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Got an Awesome Work Trip Coming Up!

Stay tuned, I have been a bit quiet of late, settling back into life at home and planning my next work trip. I have already started planning my shopping list. They include some electronics, a few cool kitchen gadgets, maybe some golf clubs (a half set to get me in the game) and some cool golf visors for me and the man. If I really want to spoil myself some clothes and shoes (not that I am half in the mood for these after my great shopping fun I had in Thailand recently). Anyway there is lots more fun to be had in this place rather than shopping and great places to see as well. Can you guess where I am off to???

Photobucket

6 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Sky High Boy said...

Hmm when you said electronics, I'm thinkin Japan. Not sure about golf clubs?...come on tell us you little tease :P

Anonymous said...

Singapore or US.

Liv Bambola said...

I thought Japan as well...

Carrie Nicole said...

wow, sounds exciting!! I honestly have no idea where though but sounds fun!

Liv Bambola said...

Also...I've tagged you with a MeMe, details are on my blog. Hope you don't mind x

Anonymous said...

Singapore, or maybe Hong Kong??