Friday, November 28, 2008

I Have a Domain! Welcome to girlontour.com

This little computer illiterate nerd has just taken the next step in her education in the cyber world. I now have a domain...that means that you can access my blog now by simply typing in the address


www.girlontour.com

How exciting!

However you will still be able to access my blog by the old address of www.girlontour.blogspot.com but if you link into my blog from your page, might be a good idea to update it.

Thank you to all my readers, and watch this space for more (slowly) transformations.....

Photobucket


8 readers decided to share their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the domain!

Liv Bambola said...

Awesome news!! I've been tempted to do the same!

You're all important now that you've got your own website... When people ask what you do you can honestly reply "run my website" you wouldn't be lying!! =D

Hope you're having a good time x

Anonymous said...

ooooh ssnazzz

Anonymous said...

oooh, fancy! GOT takes over the web, one page at a time ;)

UpUpnAAway said...

Promise you won't get all "Snobby" now that you have your own Domain!.. ha ha ha ha!!

Fida said...

Hi CEO! Congrats! Can't wait to see more! Hope you are home and safe!

Amanda Kendle said...

Very exciting to get your own domain - I did the same thing about six months ago with my BecomingAFictionWriter.com blog and I'm still glad I did it but oh ... the coding and plugins and widgets drive me mad sometimes! But it's still worth it because you can do whatever you want to do. Oh and glad you liked my pictures at Not A Ballerina! I'm no star photographer but I do love to take them ...anyway enjoy your new "real website"!

Sky High Boy said...

Oh congrats missy! How exciting indeed!

I wouldn't even have a clue how to begin to get a domain! Do you have to pay for it??